Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pre-Wedding!


Well, I never thought I'd become a blogger, but I guess I better jump on that wagon since all of Jeff's family does :) So here we are! The Giles. Lets get our blog on.
Ok, people. We have (technically since it's after midnight) 3 DAYS until we get married. Umm... WHA???? So wierd. I feel like we've been engaged forever, but it's only been 2 and a half months. We cannot WAIT to have a normal life again. This wedding has consumed both of our lives for the past.... ever. Seriously. But, nonetheless, we can't wait to be married!


Things to do:

- Clean my car
- Finish packing up/cleaning my room
- Figure out lights for chinese lanters
- Finish center pieces
- Move everything to Jeff's ... eh-hem... I mean OUR house :)
- Plan our honeymoon


and.... who knows. a million other things. No one cares to read this list, anyway haha.


Things to look forward to:
- Family/friends coming into town!
- Having fun with the girls on Thursday night
- Having the best day ever on Saturday!
- Not having to think about wedding plans anymore and just enjoying the day
- Leaving for Costa Rica on Monday! (THANK YOU, Renee!!!!)
- Being tan
- The open house in California
- Coming home and having a normal life with a husband and doing my wifely duties
- Going to Sally and Eter's wedding next month! I'm so excited I'll be able to be in the temple with them


Well. Anyway. Basically I'm so excited for everything to come!! See everyone soon!

10 comments:

Sally said...

Ooooooooh! I get the honor of the first blog comment. We are also so excited for this weekend. It's like a little vacation. Eter's never been past my mom's house into the US! And we can't wait to see everyone and see how beautiful you look. Your bridals are gorgeous!
Can't wait! Hurray!!

Amy said...

OH! I'm next, but I am the first fOLLOWER! We are a family of bloggers I guess! Welcome to the club! Its a fun way to keep in touch. Can't wait to see you guys. I'm trying to get laundry done so we can pack tomarrow! It is coming sooooo fast! It is a mini vaction, that is well needed over here. So thanks for saying yes Carrie!

Miranda said...

Most excellent, and welcome to the very prestigious Giles blog club.I think I speak for all of us when I say, once all this wedding biz is over, it rests solely on your attractive belly to carry on the Stephen Giles line and name. So get crakin'. (In three more days, of course.)
We want some tall Giles babies!

Can't wait to see you!

Kate said...

What the...I was so excited to be the first to visit your blog but now I see you have been blogfriended by my 3 sisters first!
I'm glad you started a blog :)
We're super excited for this weekend too!!!

(Don't listen to Miranda- she's crazy).

Amy said...

Do you feel sister swamped!!
I am with Kate, take your time you only get it once. Well again when your old but I doubt you can enjoy it as much. Let Randa and Sall get busy with the babes! you have plenty of time.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

baha. You guys are funny. That'll be fun for Eter to see outside of California! Although, too bad Vegas is an ugly desert. ha.
I doubt we'll beat the punch with the babes, but I can assure that they will be tall ones at that!
And ps- the weather said it's supposed to rain Saturday (why couldn't it do that the day before or day after?!). So dress your kiddies accordingly if it does :)
See you all very soon!

thinkHP said...

GO CARRIE! yay for blogging

Mom said...

Yea, I found my way here! We made it through the wedding and are working our way up to the Open House next weekend. Hope you're having a great time in Costa Rica. See you soon! Love ya both!

Rick and Lisa Hone said...

Yeah Carrie! I have a blog now too, since I am an old married woman...

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting