Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season

Last night we had our little date night thang.

It went as followed:

Ate pizza and watched Curb Your Enthusiasm (Jeff's fav show now that it's on regular cable and we record all the episodes)

After that we went to Starbuck's and got THE best thing ever-- Caramel Apple Spice along with pumpkin bread

Then we drove around our area and looked at all the Christmas lights that everyone did in the neighborhood, as we sipped our cider drink from heaven and listened to the Christmas music radio station. Love it.

Afterward we went to Wal-mart and got us Christmas lights and decorated our own house.

Our cute little home!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!

Brady and Brittany said...

Love it!

Kate said...

Ah- you guys are adorable. I need to try that drink!

Sally said...

Cute. We had a similar Friday night out. A little Christmas shopping, dinner at Baja Fresh, and then we got our tree at IKEA. Holy crap! It's expensive to decorate a tree. So, ours looks a little like a Charlie Brown Christmas.

Jaynee and Dave Nelson said...

I'm so jealous you guys have a house to put lights on, it is soo dang cute!! And I'm totally going to starbucks.

Ty and Kelli Taylor said...

Okay first of all I am also jealous you have a home. Second of all I think I am going to make Ty and I do a similar date, except for we dont have a starbucks....

thinkHP said...

I WANNA SEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amy said...

love it!
cant wait to see you guys soon we miss ya!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting