Thursday, July 28, 2011

HDOAS Days


I just found this picture on my computer and had to share. This is me as a fresh 16-year-old with my first real job. Hot Dog on a Stick. So embarrassing, right? I didn't even know this picture existed. But I can just picture my mom grabbing the camera before I went off to work for the first time to capture this exciting moment while I'm moaning and groaning in embarrassment. I actually really LOVED this job. I worked there with 2 of my best friends and it was just the most fun thing ever.

Oh and the world famous hat that completes every Hot Dog on a Stick uniform were kept safely guarded at the store. They were much too sacred to take home with us. That is why it's not pictured... I know, you were probably hoping to see me wearing it :)

Aren't my metal braces and poorly shaped brows so cute?

7 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm in love with this picture. I always secretly envied those cool girls who worked at The Stick in our mall. You had to be the right level of pretty and confidant to pull those hats off. Not for the faint of heart!

Brady and Brittany said...

hahaha i love it. We totally could have been best friends in high school!

ashley said...

omg. i love it!

Ty and Kelli Taylor said...

bah haha this is the best!!!!

Sally said...

Pretty much I was going to make the same comment as Randa. I totally wanted that job, but only if my best friends could also work there. You lived the dream!

Stewarts said...

this is great! I love HDOAS! haha

thinkHP said...

HAHAHA this is the best thing I've ever seen.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting