Sunday, April 1, 2012

This weekend Jeff and I went to Salt Lake for General Conference with some friends from our ward. The husband isn't a member, but he had a great experience this weekend and really enjoyed Priesthood session. I'm excited for what may come from this in the future. It was a quick trip, arriving at 2am Friday night and leaving Sunday morning. But it was well worth it. I love the feeling that I have this time of year. I was so bad at taking pictures!! I wish we got one of the four of us, but we were so late getting to the conference center and in a rush to leave afterward. 


Friday night, while the boys were at Priesthood, I went down to Provo and stayed the night with one of my dearest friends, Diana. It was SO much fun. It had been well over a year since we've seen each other, so this was much needed.

We spent our night eating, shopping, Yogurtland, chatting, and giving each other facials.




Giving each other facials at 2am. Totally normal. 



The weather was so nice and out of nowhere there was a strange snow storm on Sunday and most of the drive home! 




We had such a good weekend and a much needed getaway trip! I feel like lately our lives have been consumed by work. I'm not complaining though. It's been great.  

1 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

I am so glad you came and I got to see you! We need to not wait so long until the next time!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting