Friday, October 18, 2013

Finding Out

This is a horrible job of me playing catch up. Oh well. 
We found out we were having a girl when i was 15 weeks pregnant. A lot of my friends tell me they don't find out until much later, but my doctor will just tell you as soon as they can seen. The upside to having a higher risk pregnancy and having to go in every two weeks my entire pregnancy, was that they had plenty of opportunities to see if they could tell the gender! So this appointment was right before work early morning, as usual,  and Jeff couldn't be there since he works all the way across town. I think he went to one appointment my whole pregnancy. The tech said she knew what it was, so I had her write it down and put it in an envelope so Jeff and I could open it up and be surprised together. So I had the envelope sitting in my car my entire 10 hour shift at work and I then went straight to a Christmas dinner with the girls I work with right after, so I didn't get home until 9pm, so I was dying to know what we were having! It was so fun to be in our living room, just me and Jeff, and open it up together. I was pretty sure we were having a boy, but to our surprise it was a girl!! We were thrilled. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting