Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As of Late

I feel like I've neglected my wifely duties by not updating what's been going on. Mostly because it's the least bit interesting to the outside reader. I don't even have any pictures for interest, because my camera broke on Saturday. But here are some things that have been going with us as of late:
  • Jeff has begun his new job and loves it, we'll be going to a pool party with the company this friday at the boss's house
  • We got new ward callings-- Primary workers-- we should be getting our permanent class this week. We've just been subbing whatever class up until now. It's hilarious.
  • One of my best friends, Kelli, got married on Saturday! It was so fun. She looked gorg, but alas, my camera broke right as I was trying to take a picture of her coming out of the temple
  • We're speaking in church on Sunday. Don't remind me (why do I hate getting up in front of people so much?! oy-vey)
  • Loving the Bachelorette (well, Jeff doesn't, but now he has to get in on it because new clients of his LOVE reality tv, so he has to impress him with his newfound useless knowledge about Ali and the weatherman and entertainer wrestler etc.)
And that sums up our lives. baha. Told you nothing to blog about. Until next time!

4 comments:

Mom said...

so glad to hear Jeff's loving his new job :) Miss you guys!

Mom said...

sorry that was me (katie) I'm at mom's house. I'm sure feels the same though!

Sally said...

The Bachelorette is your revenge for LOST.

And, I'm also happy for Jeff. I keep meaning to call and ask how things are going with that.

We also just spoke in church. But, we both actually like doing it, so it was fun. You'll do great!

Amy said...

That will be fun to teach together, and just leave Jeff lots of time he cantalk forever! You'll do great :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting