Thursday, June 3, 2010

No title.



So, you may know I am not really much of a movie person. I just get kind of wrestless during the 2 hour duration and I'd rather just chat with friends than sit and watch a movie. But me and Jeff rented a movie that I love (we both did)! It's so cute. Typical story: Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't. It had a small release in the theaters, so I had heard of the name, but that was it. So we decided to pick it up. Good pick! It was only one other time I have been able to pick a movie that Jeff likes (I picked out Stephen King's "Misery" one night for us to watch and he LOVED it. even bought it). But we both loved this movie. So if you haven't watched it-- watch it! Oh, and Jeff..... I also really want the soundtrack. Please and thank you.

Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt looked reeeally seriously attractive in this movie. Loved all his clothes. Jeff and I are using him as our inspiration for next round-up of clothes shopping for Jeff (per his request, not mine, but I'm not going to argue!)


Clearly, our lives are far from interesting if I'm managing to blog about this. But humor me.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Clearly my life is not that interesting if I'm commenting on your post less than an hour after it is up!
But I totally loved this movie. I saw it in the small, artsy theater here last year. And then I had Eter watch it with me a few months ago. We both love it, too. I loved the effects. That musical scene might be one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. The cartoon bird, marching band, and choreographed dancing!
I'm kind of surprised Jeff like it--way to go! And even more surprised that he wants to dress like that. I think, Carrie, that you are turning him cooler. He he!

Sally said...

Oh, I also love the sound track and want it. What I don't get is how "Sweet Disposition" is all over the radio now, but this movie came out way before...?

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh I was DYING laughing during the musical thing. So hilarious. Best movie ever. I'm surprised Jeff liked it, too! He even wanted to watch it again the next day. But even more surprised he liked the way Tom dressed. Oh how happy I was.

Kate said...

Guess we better rent this asap! I've heard of it too and wanted to see it but forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Miranda said...

I feel so cool that I saw it in the theater. Can't believe it actually came to Cedar.
Us, by Regina Spektor, the song that plays during the opening credits is one of my favorites.

Amy said...

I might have to pick this up too now! Thanks for the recomendation, Carrie and Sal and Randa all on the same page Great!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting