Monday, October 25, 2010

Partying with Dee-isney


Last weekend we went to California for a surprise birthday party Jeff and the siblings threw for my mother-in-law's big 60th! There was about 80 people that were invited so I was pretty sure it was going to get back to Jeff's mom by the night of, but it didn't! It was a total surprise which made it so much better. It was a lot of fun sneaking around trying to finalize last minute arrangements beforehand. The party turned out great and it was an awesome weekend with the whole fam.
We got to CA on Friday and went to Disneyland with Jeff's sister, her husband, and their four kids, and Jeff's mom. Amy had a Free Admission ticket from 1985 that hadn't been used yet!! She got it from a friend years ago who got it from a friend and forgot all about it til this weekend, and sure enough it totally worked! We had fun that day. I should really try to take more pictures, but I'm terrible about it. Sorry, folks.


Jeff was really good at this shooting game. I was pretty impressed.

Dallin loves his Uncle Jeffy.

Everyone on Small World.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow what a creative title! I love it :) It was so fun seeing you guys down there at the party and then briefly at the ant motel :) I never heard about that long lost admission ticket! That's crazy! Who used it?

Carrie said...

Well, I technically used it, but it was for Campbell, but your mom (she was awesome and paid for my ticket) paid for Campbell since she is cheaper and I used the free one. There was no expiration on it, so it worked!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting