Thursday, October 28, 2010

Date Night


We recently decided to have "date night" every Friday night. I plan the whole date for one Friday, he does it all for the next, etc. and we just alternate. So since it was my idea, Jeff was kind enough to allow me to do the first one (thanks for the pressure, honey). So last week we gave it a go! I was planning on going to Canada today, but that didn't work out, so since I thought I was going to be gone Halloween weekend, I wanted to do something "Halloweeny", since we hadn't done any of that yet. So I started our night out at Fausto's. America's best Mexican establishment. Jeff had never been there, and who could beat a good cheap meal?

Next we went to a haunted house on the North side of town at the Cannery. It was so fun! We decided it was the best one we've ever been to. I was seriously screaming the entire time. And we ended up selling our second set of tickets (since there were two haunted houses), so long story short we ended up only paying $7 bucks for the both of us! (originally $27). GO US. We were so proud of ourselves that we went to Dairy Queen afterward and stuffed our faces in Blizzards. I got the pumpkin pie blizzard and it's ammmmaazzzinnngg.

So let's recap...

Dinner: $8
Activity: $7
Dessert: $5
total- $20!!!!

3 course date for 10 bucks each? SCORE.
I've set the bar high.

5 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

I'm loving that date!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

you are the best wifey! how fun!

Ty and Kelli Taylor said...

dang how did you do that so cheap! rexburg sucks ha

Meagan said...

Wow that is such a deal!! Carrie you are so inspiring... I am going to plan a cheap date!

Sally said...

Good idea! I feel like we started that a long time ago (well, at least several months) but only did it twice. We need to start it up again! Nice job!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting