Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy

Since it's still Thanksgiving, I can still write my thankful list. And thinking about my blessings just makes me happy.
  • a ridiculously loving husband who makes me happy everyday
  • my amazing parents who having given me more than I deserve and taught me so much.
  • I wish I always had a sister (but thanks to Jeff, I've gained 4 :)), but man do I love my brothers! We have so much fun together and they're hilarious
  • the piano... I could listen to any kind of piano music for forever.
  • my car... I can't imagine riding the bus everywhere or having to bum rides off people all the time
  • hot showers
  • Dr. Pepper
  • air planes and being able to see some really awesome places
  • my health
  • unlimited texting
  • cameras and photos so I can remember the happy times
  • playing ping pong with Jeff
  • Sunday dinner at my parents
  • lip gloss
  • my DVR that jeff finallllyyy let me get
  • being able to spend all 3 hours of church with Jeff and the crazy 5 yr olds we get to teach together

Jeff's list: (I made him do this because I was curious what his list would be)

  • I'm thankful my wife isn't one of the idiots on 16 and pregnant (she's watching it now)
  • a wife who is kind, thoughtful, pretty, smart, an excellent cook and many other things
  • the house that we have to live in
  • the ping pong table in the garage
  • good health
  • the jobs that we have
  • that we have everything we need
  • my wonderful family: wife, mom, siblings, nieces, nephews, in-laws
  • the gospel of Jesus Christ that gives us a much better perspective about what really matters

2 comments:

Ty and Kelli Taylor said...

ha I love jeff's first one! oh jeffrey!

thinkHP said...

hahahahhahahha you guys are fun

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting