Saturday, January 8, 2011

CTR-4


Well... we survived. Our first class with are first calling as a married couple: 4 year old primary teachers. Sunday was our last week teaching this group of kids. It's actually been really fun. Even though our class was CRAZY. During sharing time, I swear it was just our class that was so loud and out of control hyper. All the other classes seemed like their kids were so well behaved. But we seriously loved our class. The kids were so full of personality and hilariously entertaining. We will miss them (and I know they'll miss us because we're awesome, obvi)

Today, we had a "get to know your new teacher" get together at the church. I was working so Jeff went alone and our kids went up to him and were like "I want YOU to be our teachers again". That "Don't Eat Pete" game really did us wonders!

We went and did our murderous task-- grocery shopping-- at Wal-mart tonight and forgot to get something we need for primary tomorrow. It's almost 10:30pm and both exhausted so we're about to play paper, rock, scissors to see who has to go get it. Wish me luck. I usually lose at this game.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Thats cute- I hope you like your new class :)

Sally said...

I think this will probably be our calling in our new "young marrieds" ward. We'll be calling you for tips!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting