Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reflection.

The weather right now is so awesome. I hate that Jeff and I both don't have graveyard work shifts (not really), so we can be out doing awesome things, like roller blading and garage sale-ing and basketballing and swimming all day. I mean, there's only like 2.5 weeks of great weather and we're letting it slip through our fingers! Right now, Jeff is doing yard work and pulling out weeds and whatnot while I sit on the porch with the computer just browsing the internet on mindless things sipping on my crisp beverage of choice (ok, fine, it's just water-- let's face it, our fridge is empty). It's soo perfect outside, I love it! And Jeff is doing a fantastic job at destroying the ever so dreadful task of weed pulling.

Life is simple and good right now. Much to be thankful for. Speaking of which, I just got back Sunday from a great weekend with my lady in-laws. I love them.

Jeff is turning 30 this weekend-- eek! (his word, not mine.) It's kind of stressing him out, ok not really again. but it's just weird. As of last month we're technically not "newlyweds" anymore and I'll be married to a 30 yr old? This is strange. But I love it. Life together just feels natural and how it's supposed to. We're moving up in the world in our classy little home and my homemade wreath and leftover homecooked meals in the fridge with my coupon clippings on the counter and my TLC shows recorded on DVR. And wouldn't change any of it.

Happy to be alive! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your perspective. Its all about the simple things in life :)

ashley said...

you're simple life sounds just perfect.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting