Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We Believe

My brother made this documentary for fun while my family and I were up in Salt Lake for conference a couple years ago. He's so talented. I love this video because it testifies that our Savior lives and speaks to us through a living Prophet who guides us through these difficult days. I hope everyone enjoyed celebrating Easter this year and watching conference. I hope to always keep Christ close to my heart and to remember his perfect life and atoning sacrifice-- not just one day a year. So in light of conference, I posted the video. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I loved that. It touched my heart. Isn't Conference the greatest?

Brady and Brittany said...

Wow...nonstop chills!! I love it! Thanks for posting it.

Miranda said...

Wow. I teared up at the sustaining of President Monson. If only that man outside could see what is right under his nose. I'm so grateful for living prophets. We are truly a blessed people.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting